- RT @MsMyaG: Twitter gave men and women who were never popular, popularity and created cornballs and annoying entitled women.
- RT @MicahForsyth: @DJLadyMecca got fans of all ages. Doesn't hurt that dadada recorded and mixed it... #hiphop… https://t.co/ro7Dd3ol0o
- RT @pitchfork: This week’s Sunday Review—Rage Against the Machine’s debut remains an essential call to activism https://t.co/vKQ6GOnHZd
- RT @hezekiah3rd: I want to see a Native Tongue tour 🙏🏽
- RT @urucker: I embrace all of my reflections whether light, dark, dim or brilliant. -ursula rucker- (nuff-said type haiku) 1💜
- RT @MsFeFeNAB: regranned from @MsFeFeNAB - C/o @DJLadyMecca @ceeknowledge in upcoming issue of… https://t.co/6VA7KlJ7t8
- RT @wiseintelligent: #KoolAidFacts No.44 of 1000: The black aesthetic is a value system with political implications. Hip Hop embraces this…
- RT @PeteRock: I went to sleep and woke up and black thought was still rappin & blackin hahahahaha BEAST!! Eat deez mutha#%*+ers man 😜😩😩🎤🎤🎤🎤…
One of the founding members of the Grammy Award winning Digable Planets, successful solo artist, also known as Cee Knowledge.